Top quality Beefmaster genetics is what separates Emmons Ranch. Visitors are welcome to stop by the ranch to see our cattle, or you can call us if you are looking for additional information. We are happy to help however we can.
Emmons Ranch featured on the American Rancher!
Watch the American Rancher on April 28, 2014 at 8:00 CST when Emmons Ranch will be featured.
Congratulations to Tassin Beefmasters of Bush, LA for winning the 2013 National Beefmaster Bull Championship with EMS Ring of Fire. EMS Ring of Fire was sired by Bonfire and EMS Color Me Sugar. The Tassin’s purchased this bull from Emmons Ranch.
Bonfire, the 2010 National Champion Bull, has now produced a National Champion bull!
First Ever National Beefmaster Performance Champion
• 2012 Reserve National Champion
• 2011 and 2012 BPG Show Bull of the Year
• Grand Champion Bull – San Antonio Livestock Show 2011 and 2012
• Grand Champion Bull – West Texas Livestock Show 2011 and 2012
• Grand Champion Bull – Heart O’Texas Fair 2011 and 2012
• Grand Champion Bull – State Fair of Texas 2011 and 2012
• Grand Champion Bull – North American International Livestock Show, Louisville, KY 2011
• Grand Champion Bull – Beefmaster U 2012
Semen Price: $30/straw with AI Certificate
Emmons Ranch Does it again!
The oldest Bonfire calves hit the showring at JBBA Nationals in July. They are amazing!
• Grand Champion Bull – Bonfire X Lady Beth. Shown by Sage McManus.
• Class 9 Champion in Bull Division. Shown by Maggie Frey.
• Overall Live Animal Show Champion – Bonfire X Show Girl. Shown by Trenton Glaser.
• Class 3A Heifer Winner – Bonfire X EMS Stylish Jezzy. Shown by Raegan Emmons.
Watch for more Bonfire calves coming this fall.